Life is defined by the decisions we make and I’ve come to view life as a series of adjustments. Each time we read a book or even listen via Audible, we stretch out thought and personality. We are forced to embrace a new thought and evaluate our life against it.
Why you should read/listen books?
1. It'll increase your worldview
2. It'll increase your knowledge
3. It'll increase your creativity
4. It'll make you think about things you never thought before
The list of books I recommend:
1. The One Thing (Gerry Keller, Jay Papason)
2. Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketer (Eric Worre)
3. The Art of Learning: An Inner Jorney (Josh Waitzkin)
4. Delivering Happiness (Tony Hsieh)
5. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Stephan R. Covey)
6. The Chimp Paradox (Steve Peters)
7. Bounce (Matthew Syed)
8. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus (John Gray)
9. Mindful Compassion (Paul Gilbert)